The countdown to the winter holidays, whether it be Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas, New Year's or some other cultural tradition can be both exciting and stressful. We can look forward to them with pleasure or dread. This can be true for all types of households, but for the single parenting household, these feelings can be greatly intensified. There are some very good articles online that can give ideas, advice, hope and encouragement, so that the upcoming holiday season can be one of peace and goodwill, for you, and your child(ren). Please enjoy these articles and from our home to yours- Wishing you all a season of thanksgiving, comfort and joy!
- Single Parents & Celebrations, 10 Holiday Traditons for Small Families
- Positive Perspectives for Single Parents and their Families
- Three Helpful Holiday Tradtions for Single Moms
- So how can a single mom find peace in the dark circumstances?
- Embracing Family Traditions as a Family of Two